Hello and welcome to my blog; today I have a super cute little box to share with you that I made using some of the Lovely In Linen Designer Series Paper and the sentiment came for the Lovely & Lasting Stamp Set. Here's a look at this super cute little box.
This box actually is super easy to make I simply scored the Sweet Sorbet Cardstock at 2 1/2" on all four sides in my Simply Score Scoring Tool. And then scored the top, which was made from a piece of Lovely In Linen Designer Series Paper, at 3/4" on all four sides. Then it was just a little cutting of corners to the score line and adhesive on those sections to close the box top and base.
I finished off the box by adding my sentiment to a matching piece of the Lovely In Linen Designer Series Paper with some Versamark Ink and covered it with White Embossing Powder. Once it was heat set with my Heat Tool I could punch it out with the Lasting Label Punch and add a punch out of Evening Evergreen Cardstock behind it to mat the sentiment. I popped the sentiment up on Stampin' Dimensionals and added some of the Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon around the box and tied it into a bow. Now I have a quick little gift to give to someone and wish them the best of luck!.
Sweet Sorbet Cardstock - 7 1/2" x 7 1/2"
Lovely In Linen DSP - 4" x 4" (for the top), 2" x 2 1/2" (punch out)
Evening Evergreen Cardstock - 2" x 2 1/2"
Thanks for dropping by today I have all the supplies listed below for this project in the shopping list.
Stampin' Up! Shopping List:
Place your orders here using the September 2022 Host Code: WMPWPGNY
Using this link: https://www.stampinup.com?hostcode=WMPWPGNY
· Any size order placed during the month will get a Handmade Thank You card in the mail along with a Thank you email that will contain my September Monthly Online Card Class Tutorial
· Place a Minimum $35 Order using the Host Code and I will send you the September Monthly Online Card Class Make & Take Packets in the mail.
· Place a Minimum $50 Order using the Host Code and receive a punch on your Crafty Corner Rewards Card
· Place a Minimum $75 Order using the Host Code and I will send you a pack of Basic Pearls Jewels as a Thank you Gift as well.
· If your order is over $150, please don’t use the host code You will receive Stampin’ Rewards for your order.
Host code will be closed at 6 am on October 1st. All orders must be in by midnight on September 30th to qualify. Registrations for classes and club do not qualify for Crafty Rewards.
Rick’s Shopping Rewards & Host Code – Click Here
Current Specials & FREE Gifts – Click Here
Have a big WISH LIST? Shop at a discount! – Click Here
Like step-by-step card making tutorials – Click Here
Weekly Card Inspiration via Email – Click Here
Download the Perfect Partners flyer below the image.