Hello and welcome to my blog; today I am sharing a cute little Christmas Card using the Lovely In Linen Designer Series Paper and the sentiment from Trimming the Tree Stamp Set both from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.
Love It Chop It!:
Today's card is a perfect example of Love It Chop It which was my Facebook Tip of the week this week on Wednesday. We all purchase packs and packs of designer series paper and most of us never get around to using it or we want use it because it's to pretty! It's better to love your paper and chop it up into card panels then to let it go to waste or even worse sit and collect dust. Did you know that if you cut your pack of DSP (Designer Series Paper) into 4" x 6" pieces you would end up with 72 card fronts to use on at least 72 cards? It's always better to remember that we can always get another pack of pretty paper.
So for this card I took two of those 4 x 6 pieces and cut one down to the card front size with a mat made from Sweet Sorbet Cardstock. Then took the second piece (with a coordinating pattern) and cut it smaller and added another mat of Sweet Sorbet Cardstock. Added both to the card base made from Basic White Thick Cardstock and all I then had to do was add the sentiment and a couple more cardstock layers as embellishments. And wham bam I had a beautiful Christmas card ready to send.
Thanks for dropping by today I have all the supplies listed below for this project in the shopping list.
Stampin' Up! Shopping List:
Place your orders here using the September 2022 Host Code: WMPWPGNY
Using this link: https://www.stampinup.com?hostcode=WMPWPGNY
· Any size order placed during the month will get a Handmade Thank You card in the mail along with a Thank you email that will contain my September Monthly Online Card Class Tutorial
· Place a Minimum $35 Order using the Host Code and I will send you the September Monthly Online Card Class Make & Take Packets in the mail.
· Place a Minimum $50 Order using the Host Code and receive a punch on your Crafty Corner Rewards Card
· Place a Minimum $75 Order using the Host Code and I will send you a pack of Basic Pearls Jewels as a Thank you Gift as well.
· If your order is over $150, please don’t use the host code You will receive Stampin’ Rewards for your order.
Host code will be closed at 6 am on October 1st. All orders must be in by midnight on September 30th to qualify. Registrations for classes and club do not qualify for Crafty Rewards.
Rick’s Shopping Rewards & Host Code – Click Here
Current Specials & FREE Gifts – Click Here
Have a big WISH LIST? Shop at a discount! – Click Here
Like step-by-step card making tutorials – Click Here
Weekly Card Inspiration via Email – Click Here
Download the Perfect Partners flyer below the image.
Yeti To Party Christmas Card Class: