Hello and welcome to my blog today. I thought that maybe you may need a place to put all the cards that I have shared with you this week and that you have recreated. So, I have a super cute little project to share with you using the Lovely & Lasting Stamp Set from the Stampin' Up! ® 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. I made a super cute gift box, and it will hold all the cards that I shared this week. Simply put them in the box and you have a great gift for a friend.
This gift box makes a great gift for a friend or just a place to store all the card that I have inspired you to make this week.
Lovely & Lasting Gift Box Tips & Tricks:
You are going to start making your gift box by cutting all the cardstock needed for the project. On the base which is made from a piece of Basic White Thick Cardstock you will need to trim it a 1/16” off two sides (one along the smaller side, and a little off the longer side). Now, you just want to do that on the two sides if you do it on all four sides than you have defeated your purpose. By cutting off these two little pieces you are making it easier for the top to fit on without it pinching in the sides of the bottom of the box, as will often happen when you are making a box.
The top of the box is made from a piece of Soft Succulent Cardstock, and you just have to score it no extra cutting needed. After the scoring and cutting of the scorelines are completed and you have assembled the box, you just slip on the top. Create a Belly Band and decorate as desired. I have a FREE PDF tutorial for you with all the measurements, and instructions on how to make and assemble the A2 Card size gift box.
Thanks for dropping by today I have all the supplies listed below for this project in the shopping list.
FREE PDF Tutorial:
Stampin' Up! Shopping List:
Place your orders here using the September 2022 Host Code: WMPWPGNY
Using this link: https://www.stampinup.com?hostcode=WMPWPGNY
· Any size order placed during the month will get a Handmade Thank You card in the mail along with a Thank you email that will contain my September Monthly Online Card Class Tutorial
· Place a Minimum $35 Order using the Host Code and I will send you the September Monthly Online Card Class Make & Take Packets in the mail.
· Place a Minimum $50 Order using the Host Code and receive a punch on your Crafty Corner Rewards Card
· Place a Minimum $75 Order using the Host Code and I will send you a pack of Basic Pearls Jewels as a Thank you Gift as well.
· If your order is over $150, please don’t use the host code You will receive Stampin’ Rewards for your order.
Host code will be closed at 6 am on October 1st. All orders must be in by midnight on September 30th to qualify. Registrations for classes and club do not qualify for Crafty Rewards.
Rick’s Shopping Rewards & Host Code – Click Here
Current Specials & FREE Gifts – Click Here
Have a big WISH LIST? Shop at a discount! – Click Here
Like step-by-step card making tutorials – Click Here
Weekly Card Inspiration via Email – Click Here
Download the Perfect Partners flyer below the image.