Updated: Sep 4
Hello and welcome to my blog; today I am going to share with you a card using the Lovely & Lasting Stamp Set and the Lovely in Linen Designer Series Paper from the 2022-2023 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. This is a very easy card to recreate and I think you will love it.
Lovely & Lasting Stamp Set:
PRODUCT DETAILGive your papercrafting projects a beautifully antiqued feel with the Lovely & Lasting Stamp Set! With gorgeous florals, border, and tile designs, this stamp set will dress up any card to make it feel timeless. Repeat the tile image to create a textured background or make your own pattern by repeatedly stamping the flower and leaf stamps! Then use one of the elegant everyday sentiments to finish your project and put a smile on someone’s face.
Lovely In Linen Designer Series Paper:
The eclectic style of the Lovely in Linen 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper is a must-have for any paper collection! The rich jewel tones are softened by a linen texture overlay, making the colors better suited to match many design styles. The repeating patterns are perfectly sized for card bases, accent pieces, and scrapbook layouts. And the designs are bold enough to grab your attention but can also subtly complement the focal images of your projects. You are sure to use these intricate designs for spring and fall, feminine and masculine, and youthful and antique projects! Talk about versatile!
Thanks for dropping by today I have all the supplies listed below for this project in the shopping list.
Stampin' Up! Shopping List:
Place your orders here using the September 2022 Host Code: WMPWPGNY
Using this link: https://www.stampinup.com?hostcode=WMPWPGNY
· Any size order placed during the month will get a Handmade Thank You card in the mail along with a Thank you email that will contain my September Monthly Online Card Class Tutorial
· Place a Minimum $35 Order using the Host Code and I will send you the September Monthly Online Card Class Make & Take Packets in the mail.
· Place a Minimum $50 Order using the Host Code and receive a punch on your Crafty Corner Rewards Card
· Place a Minimum $75 Order using the Host Code and I will send you a pack of Basic Pearls Jewels as a Thank you Gift as well.
· If your order is over $150, please don’t use the host code You will receive Stampin’ Rewards for your order.
Host code will be closed at 6 am on October 1st. All orders must be in by midnight on September 30th to qualify. Registrations for classes and club do not qualify for Crafty Rewards.
Rick’s Shopping Rewards & Host Code – Click Here
Current Specials & FREE Gifts – Click Here
Have a big WISH LIST? Shop at a discount! – Click Here
Like step-by-step card making tutorials – Click Here
Weekly Card Inspiration via Email – Click Here
Download the Perfect Partners flyer below the image.