Hello and welcome to my blog; today I have a little advanced SIP Card for you using the Lovely & Lasting Stamp Set and matching Lasting Label Punch. I love the big bold flower from the Lovely & Lasting Stamp Set from the 2022-2023 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.
SIP with a Twist:
I would consider today's SIP Card one with a twist. Because it's got a little bit of a step up to it. Not only did I use mainly Stamps Ink and Paper, but I also added in a couple punches, and a little ribbon for that little extra touch to it. I really wanted the main focus of my monochromatic card to be on the large floral image from the Lovely & Lasting Stamp Set. I actually stamped it twice on the Basic White Cardstock panel. Once going up and once going down. I used the sentiment as a coverup for where the two overlapped.
Thanks for dropping by today I have all the supplies listed below for this project in the shopping list.
Stampin' Up! Shopping List:
Place your orders here using the September 2022 Host Code: WMPWPGNY
Using this link: https://www.stampinup.com?hostcode=WMPWPGNY
· Any size order placed during the month will get a Handmade Thank You card in the mail along with a Thank you email that will contain my September Monthly Online Card Class Tutorial
· Place a Minimum $35 Order using the Host Code and I will send you the September Monthly Online Card Class Make & Take Packets in the mail.
· Place a Minimum $50 Order using the Host Code and receive a punch on your Crafty Corner Rewards Card
· Place a Minimum $75 Order using the Host Code and I will send you a pack of Basic Pearls Jewels as a Thank you Gift as well.
· If your order is over $150, please don’t use the host code You will receive Stampin’ Rewards for your order.
Host code will be closed at 6 am on October 1st. All orders must be in by midnight on September 30th to qualify. Registrations for classes and club do not qualify for Crafty Rewards.
Rick’s Shopping Rewards & Host Code – Click Here
Current Specials & FREE Gifts – Click Here
Have a big WISH LIST? Shop at a discount! – Click Here
Like step-by-step card making tutorials – Click Here
Weekly Card Inspiration via Email – Click Here
Download the Perfect Partners flyer below the image.
Yeti To Party Christmas Card Class: